Monday, July 13, 2009

Bila Umminyer sakit...




Really hate it if myself catch a flu or sore throat...since I'm still brestfeeding..I cant take any strong medicine.. even panadol is not advisable. So will have to use traditional health remedy to get better.

My hubby said...try to drink Alpha Lipid twice a day... hope it helpss...coz normally if I'm sick....there's a chance the whole family will get that tooo....i mean the virusssss..I guess no ice for me today .. tomorrow..and the day after tomorrow...bla bla bla..

ermmmm...thinking of giving all my kids Alpha Lipid tomrrow morning ... hope it will help to improve their antibody, and also mine of course!

*****************************
My progress ...
Feeling much better ....will continue to take twice a day...harap2 nyer boelh sembuh sakit tekak nie sebelum jadi lebih teruk...insyallah.


No comments:

Post a Comment