Friday, May 15, 2009

Another testimonial

Alhamdulillah.. now I have my own group in Perlis , Kelantan and also few areas in KL n Selangor. Yesterday, Suffiah my U-mate decided to join my group after seeing for herself the goodness of drinking Alpa Lipid. Her grand mother is very2 ill... last 2 weeks she cant even move any parts of her body. She could only take 2 spoons of porridge everyday... thats all... And later, Suffiah gave her Alpha Lipid..and with Allah's will..last 2 days, her grandma can already turn her head left n right.....the whole family are soo happy with the progress and hopefully more improvement soon. :). I'm so happy for them too...

Wish can help more people soon....

Special Promotion

Get Alpha Lipid as a GIFT for your parents ! 3 can of Alpha Lipid in a basket - free delivery to any area in KL / Selangor. Free shaker. For only RM450 Call now : 013-3405321.

No comments:

Post a Comment