Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In order to cover demand from outside KL/Selangor, I need agents from all around Malaysia including Sabah/Sarawak. Those witihn KL/Selangor are also welcomed. Please email/sms me if you interested to give this product a try and at the same time looking for some extra income. I will provide you all the materials for promotion and also help you with online marketing. BUT you must also drink this milk, and feel the new 'energy' . I strongly believe that, you can never influence others and talk about its benefits unless u feel it yourself. Or.. you can have anyone close to you,( family esp )to try this product and see their progress yourself. It will help you to gain your confidence ....

Please email me at : shaja_ratul@yahoo.com / 013-3405321

No comments:

Post a Comment